We hope you will “officially” join us at Social Media Club. There are options for you! This page is an overview. Please also visit our Membership FAQ page to learn about your local SMCHI benefits in addition to the benefits from the parent organization.
The Social Media Club is an international organization devoted to developing and sharing best practices in social media: conversation, transparency, and authenticity. Our meetings are currently free and open to the public. It was founded in San Francisco in 2006 and has over 200 chapters worldwide. It is a nonprofit educational organization, a 501(c)6.
If you deliver social media with your professional services, please join your peers at the Professional level, only $100 per year – about $8 a month. We are building a new business practice with social media and your role as a professional is important.
What are Profesional membership perks?
- Opportunities to speak at public events
- Access to pro-only development trainings
- Support on SMCHI social media profiles on any social media related initiatives
- Authorship on the SMCHI blog
- Included on the SMCHI website “Pro” List
- Access to Professional SMCHI LinkedIn Group
- Voting privileges for annual Board of Directors
- Ability to sit on a committee or Board of Directors
- Free admission to our public events.
There are other membership options available and outlined below. Not outlined below is the Corporate Membership option at $2,499 per year. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on corporate membership. If you would like to join Social Media Club as a paying member, please visit socialmediaclub.org/membership
All membership is handled through the central organization – no separate fees for international vs local chapters! Please visit socialmediaclub.org/membership to join or renew your membership.